The idea that I want to do here is create a completely managed Media Center application, with the exception of filters, that will encompas several applications all into one:
1) A video player, that will play most files types, AVI, WMV, OGG, etc..
2) An audio player, same concept as the video player except MP3, WAV, etc...
3) A picture viewer, simple really, just allows the user to select a picture or folder and create a slide show of all of the pictures.
4) TV viewer/recorder, so that if this is running on a computer with a TV tuner, it will allow for embedded viewing of the currently selected channel though the video player. The recorder aspect will automatically create a new AVI or of the specified file type and store it in its proper location.
So if epoisode 9 of season 2 of Family Guy is set to record, it will store it in say '\\server\Videos\Series\Family Guy\Season 2\Family Guy S02E09 If I'm Dyin' I'm Lyin'.avi' or however you specify your naming convention.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment